Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published elsewhere, nor is it currently submitted to other journals.
- The submission file is in editable file format, such as Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF.
- The submission includes a separate Title Page with author information, affiliation and contacts, as well as a 150-word abstract and a list of up to 7 keywords
- The Main File is anonymous: all direct and indirect references to the author’s identity have been removed.
- The text is formatted according to the Editorial Guidelines (https://goo.gl/Y9qW4H).
- The reference section is formatted according to the Editorial Guidelines (https://goo.gl/Y9qW4H).
- Insertion points are clearly marked for all illustrations, figures, and tables.
- For all reproduced materials adequate permissions have been secured from copyright holders.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.