Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format and the text must be anonymised (authors citing themselves have to hide those kinds of citations in the text).
- Where available, DOI for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a TIMES NEW ROMAN 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
SAGGI/Scientific and Academic Papers
A double-blind peer review evaluation is in force for papers submitted to this section. Peer reviews are sent to the authors in anonymous form.
Papers should not exceed the following limits (including title, abstract, keywords, references, authors ‘affiliation):
- A typical academic and scientific manuscript for this journal should be no more than 7.600 words
- Papers submitted for publication must by accompanied by an abstract of no more than 200 words, 3-5 keywords, affiliation and email address. References must include only citations in the paper text.
Papers in Italian or whatever language rather than English, should have only 1 abstract, written in English and should also include the original title translated in English.
Note e punti di vista
The section welcomes contributions planned by the Journal on scientific, political and cultural issues and debates on education. Contributions can range from a minimum of 15,000 to a maximum of 20,000 digits. Contributions must be accompanied by a) title (also in English if the contribution is in Italian); b) the applicant's affiliation e-mail address.
Recensioni e rassegne
The editorial board selects national and international books which open horizons in the fields of education, learning and vocational training. For reviews of books the maximum number of digits is 10,000. The section usually issues also reviews of multiple books in order to analyse, criticize and compare, on the same subject or on similar subjects, more volumes by different authors or various volumes by the same author. Those kinds of review must not exceed 15,000 digits.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.