Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1,5-spaced; uses a 12-point font and is not more than 10-12 pages (12-14 with references) of 2000 strokes; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points. Photos of tables and figures are not accepted. Texts longer may be submitted to have just an opinion or a sign of interest about their subject.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines edited in each issue and in the Associazione per l’Economia della Cultura website.
Not more than 6-7 pages of the default format.
Not more than 2-3 pages of the default format.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.